Friday, January 06, 2006

Sedona Method and Work

Ever get bogged down by office politics and corporate pressures? Do you find all of these things affect your attitude?

Before you know it you end up thinking about all that you dislike about work.

You need to decide what you do want. Right now you are puttting energy into what you do not want. And we all know what happens when we do that! Yes, whatever we focus on expands.

I used to play the corporate game and it wasn´t my thing although I found ways to use it to get where I wanted to go. Treat it as a game and it is much easier to detach from the corporate seriousness.

Identify the things that irritate you and release on them until those things make you smile. See the absurdity in it all.

What I enjoyed most about the corporate experience was finding ways to excel with the least effort possible. Hint: use conscious creation to manifest success.

Then you quickly become a valuable resource which gives you a lot of freedom to behave as you wish. You get away with being an individual despite pressure to conform; you become the guy in the office who is always in a good mood; you become the one others want to hang with and help out.

Why? Because you have detached from the outcome and you achieve with ease.

Final tip - if possible use your lunch break to recharge. I used to meditate on my break so as to stay in the flow. Nowadays I would release. I did n´t know about releasing back then.