Monday, September 06, 2004

Sedona Method Tips - What you don´t want

Sedona Method tips...

The sedona method is all about getting what you want and dropping the holding in mind of what you don´t want. Read on for sedona method tips.

Have you noticed that you don´t always get what you want? Why? Because you have so many limiting beliefs and expectations - these nullify the occasional effort to focus on a positive outcome.

I have been getting into the habit of noticing what I don´t want, and each time one pops up I realise that for one reason or another I am setting myself up to attract negatives and difficulties. i.e. limitations.

Ask yourself:

What is it that I do not want to happen?

What am I worried about?

What am I afraid will happen?

Then let it all go. You´ll enjoy the peace of mind and maybe even have ideas that will propel forward towards what you really want.

Could it get any better?

Peter
http://groups.msn.com/TheSedonaMethodreleasingClub/


Come back soon for more sedona method tips!