Monday, September 06, 2004

Sedona Method Polarities

Over the weekend I was thinking about how I always seem to want more. I learn some great material like releasing and then I immediately want more results, more peace, and even more flashes of insight. It´s never enough!

So, inspired by the recent discussions on polarities and holistic releasing, I decided to create a set of polarities to deal with this. Here´s what I came up with:

Greed - Gratitude

Could you allow yourself to be as greedy as you are?
Could you allow yourself to be as grateful as you are?

Could you allow yourself to feel as much greed as you do?
Could you allow yourself to feel as much gratitude as you do?


I released on these polarities a lot over the weekend, and even as I type this there is more to release so I seem to have found a really charged issue.

What do you think? Even if the opposite of greed is not gratitude I decided to go ahead in the manner described above because it resonated for me.


Which would you rather - more freedom or more restriction?

Peter