Friday, September 10, 2004

A Letter from Lester Levenson...at age 84

Almost forty years ago with my back to the wall and with only three months to live, I was forced to search for the answers to life. I decided to ask myself what it is we all want, and the answer came to me. We all want to be happy!

I had spent my entire life, looking for happiness and security in making money, having personal relationships and keeping busy. But, I only achieved happiness for short periods of time. Somehow happiness still eluded me.

I wondered, how could I get all the things I want and be happy all the time, too?

Most of the great philosophers have told us that our basic inherent nature is happiness. So what is it that happens that causes us to lose what is already ours? The answer is: Our feelings cover up our happiness and keep it hidden from us.

The key to securing the happiness that is yours . . . forever . . . is to discover how to discharge the negative feelings you've accumulated. By discharging these negative feelings, you will not only increase the happiness in your life, but everything else will get better too! Money, health, relationships, looks, you name it!

It's so simple and it’s the one answer you've been looking for.

Please give us the opportunity to share this with you. You have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING TO GAIN.

Love,
Lester
http://www.workwealth.com/rt.htm